We are officially accepting applications for our 2019 Makers Marketplace!
The Makers Marketplace is a curated farmers’ market where local and regional artisan food, beverage, and other craft businesses and wellness providers will be offering free samples and selling their goods and services.
There are many ways in which you can participate!
- Prepared Foods- Set up and serve the hungry health-conscious crowd
- Sell Products- Set up a booth to sample and selling your goods (food or non-food) in our curated farmers market
- Services or Information Only- Provide information only or promote and sell services to guests
- Wellness provider- provide wellness services to guests during the Festival; we are looking for massage therapists, acupuncturists, yoga teachers, and other healers
- Pour tasters in the Ambrosia Garden: Serving tasters of alcoholic beverages to guests; proceeds go to a nonprofit beneficiary (TBD). We obtain a one-day special ABC permit to pour beer and wine (License type 34). Optionally, you can apply for a winery closed bottle sales license.
Sponsorship: Be a more integrated part of the Festival. Depending on level, includes DIY station and/or stage naming rights, ads in guest programs, booth spaces, and VIP passes
- DIY Station Sponsor: Your name on a curated do-it-yourself teaching station where guests make their own jar of fermented vegetables
- Educational Presentations: If you’re passionate about fermented foods and have experience teaching, we would love for you to apply! Booth discounts and prime locations are given to Makers who are also Presenters.
- Nonprofits: if your nonprofit aligns with our programming and core values, we offer a free booth space.
- Place an Ad in the Guest booklet: High quality, souvenir booklets that guests will keep year round! Great in conjunction with other participation, OR if you cannot be present at the Festival, a great alternate way to connect with the audience.
- The first step is to submit your application here! We will respond to let you know whether your business is a good fit for our Festival.