Step 1: Select your booth size and location:
Makers Marketplace or Food Trucks/Prepared Food Makers:
Note: If you are sampling or selling food, you MUST have a current temporary food facility (TFF) permit issued by San Diego County in order to sample food or non-alcoholic beverages. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 10’x10′ (most common): You supply your own popup tent, tables and chairs to furnish your booth
- 6′ in shared tent: For smaller businesses; we set you up inside a large (usually 20’x20′ or 20’x40′) shared tent
- 10’x20′: If you’re looking for extra space for your booth
- Food Truck/Prepared Food: a space for you to set up your booth or park vehicle
Ambrosia Garden (21+), 10’x10′ space: An area for makers to sample taster-sized alcoholic beverages. Guests with the Ambrosia ticket are entitled to 10 tasters and a keeper glass. If you are willing to donate what you pour, we will waive the booth fee. You provide canopy, table and chairs.
If applicable, we encourage you to apply for a temporary Wine Sales Event Permit (off sale or closed bottle sales) license.
- Ice Service
- Electricity Service
- Additional tables and chairs rental
- Half-page ad
- Full-page ad
- Passport “Stop”