Step 1: Select your booth size and location:
Food Trucks/Prepared Foods: The fee for food trucks and prepared food makers is 15% of your gross sales for the day, to be collected before load-out at 5:00 (at the end of the Festival.)
DO NOT SELECT this if you are a maker who is simply SAMPLING and selling pre-packaged foods.
Makers Marketplace: Sample and sell goods and services.
Note: If you are sampling food, you MUST have a current temporary food facility (TFF) permit issued by San Diego County in order to sample food or non-alcoholic beverages. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 10’x10′ (most common): You supply your own popup tent, tables and chairs to furnish your booth
- 6′ in shared tent: For smaller businesses; we set you up inside a large (usually 20’x20′ or 20’x40′) shared tent
- 10’x20′: If you’re looking for extra space for your booth
Ambrosia Garden (21+): An area for makers to sample taster-sized alcoholic beverages. Guests with the Ambrosia ticket are entitled to 10 tasters and a keeper glass. If applicable, we encourage you to apply for a temporary Wine Sales Event Permit (off sale or closed bottle sales) license.
- 10’x10′: Standard booth size
- 10’x20′: If you’re looking for extra “real estate” for your booth
- Ice Service
- Electricity Service
- Additional tables and chairs rental
NEW! Passport Program
- Half-page ad
- Full-page ad
- Passport “Stop”