We are now accepting applications for the 2020 Fermentation Festival. Join our Makers Marketplace, Wellness Pavilion, food area, or Ambrosia Garden.
There are Many Ways to Participate in the Festival!
- Sell Products or Services in the Makers Marketplace- a curated farmers’ market where local and regional artisan food, beverage, and other craft businesses and wellness providers will be offering free samples and selling their goods and services.
- Sell Products– Set up a booth to sample and selling your goods (food or non-food) in our curated farmers market
- Serve Prepared Foods- Vegetarian fare required. A current San Diego County DEH license is required to sample or serve any food items.
- Services or Information Only– Provide information only or promote and sell services to guests
- Wellness Pavilion provider- provide wellness services such as reiki, yoga, massage, and acupuncture to guests during the Festival (discounts or work trade available for service providers).
Pour tasters in the Ambrosia Garden (21+) :Serving tasters of alcoholic beverages to guests; proceeds go to a nonprofit beneficiary (TBD). We obtain a one-day special ABC permit to pour beer and wine (License type 34).
Educational Presentations: If you’re passionate about fermented foods and have experience teaching, we would love for you to apply! Booth discounts and prime locations are given to Makers who are also Presenters.
Place an ad in the Guest Booklet: High quality, souvenir booklets that guests will keep year round! Great in conjunction with other participation, or if you cannot be present at the Festival, ads are a great way to reach the audience.